CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disney World Is The Greatest Place On Earth

Last weekend we decided to take a little vacation with our friends Robbie and Viviane to Disney World, and we had so much fun. We only had one day to be there, so we left at 4:30 in the morning and drove to Orlando, and spent the day running in between rides to get in as much as 
we possibly could. We started in Animal Kingdom, then MGM Studios, and finished in Magic Kingdom, and by 11 we were completely exhausted, but I think we were able to get to every major ride and show in each park. For the fireworks we met up with my cousin Sarah and her family, and stayed with them in their hotel. It was so great to see them, I wish we would have had more time. It was not a relaxing vacation, but we had so much fun being together. Here are a few pictures.... 

Richard right before the Tower of Terror, what a baby! 

In front of the TREE OF LIFE (Right after the rapids ride...that's why were all wet.)

In MGM studios in front of "New York City" (For those of you who don't know, New York City is actually in New York, not Florida, this is just a cardboard set)

I got this picture specifically for my little sisters, look how excited I am, they had a whole High School Musical cast there and they were doing the wildcats dance, I was feeling the Disney magic.  

And finally one of the smaller animals from our Animal Kingdom safari. It was a great trip. 

9 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

hey it looks like you guys are having fun in florida! i love lookin at your pictures!

Taryn said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! And don't try to pin the High School Musical picture on your sisters. You know that was just for you! I wish I could come visit you in FL! How much longer will you be there? Love ya!

Garrett said...

Jena and Rich! It seems like you are having a great time in FL. Idaho definetely misses you, but you are making millions and enjoying the sunny weather. When is it that you get home?

I don't want to go back to school without seeing you guys!

McKenzie... said...

Jena I am so happy I met you! You are so cute and fun to be with. Mamma Mia was great...I will probably have that song in my head all day. We will have to get together again soon. Don't forget swap shops and beach on Saturday!

McKenzie... said...

Jena I am so happy I met you! You are so cute and fun to be with. Mamma Mia was great...I will probably have that song in my head all day. We will have to get together again soon. Don't forget swap shops and beach on Saturday!

AK girl said...

you didn't tell me you went to High School Musical! Jensen is obsessed with that. I would have gone there if I would have known about it! I wish we could have had more time together. I miss you tons!

McKenzie... said...

You are so adorable! Ok so I seriously was going to comment on your but A) You haven't posted anything new B) I didn't want to be the freak and keeps making comments on your same post C) Apparently the one comment I did leave you is there twice....so that is why I didn't!!! I just read what you wrote Bree and I agree there should be a photo of all of us at Sloan's...don't you think? She was in LOVE with the store and was with her favorite people right?!?:) Let's get together this week and play at least once or twice. Just let me know when you lovely ladies are free.

Paradise Found said...

So glad to hear you are actually enjoying yourselves in FL... I was getting a little worried about you love birds. Fly back West soon though ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jena! We miss you guys so much! It looks like Disneyworld was a blast! I haven't heard from you or Richard in a while. How's everything else going? And, how about Joshua winning So you think you can dance?! haha we miss you guys!