CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our life in Florida

Florida is amazing and beautiful but I can't wait to get back to normal life!!! AHHH We had an interesting couple of weeks. For the 4th Richard worked all day and then we went to a movie that got out later than we anticipated so we were rushing to get to the fireworks at the beach, but by the time we got there they were done (early because of the rain) and we were stuck in traffic for about an hour. Then we drove around to find fireworks and went to 3 different stores before giving up around 1 am and coming home. What a day. We both missed our families and wish we could have spent the day with them. 
Our friends Creighton and Melissa went home and we miss them like the dickens. We were the only two couples in our apartment complex and now that they are gone we are on our own. We wish them the best and hope they are having fun at home. 
A few of the guys got in a wreck at the office and Richard has had to take the car to work everyday which has really cut into my ability to go to work (since I can't find a ride). It's lucky for me it's an internship and I can take time off, but I am so tired of being stuck in my house all day long until 

Richard gets home around 10. It feels something like this picture. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I even tried taking public transportation until everyone at work convinced me I would have about an 80% chance of getting mugged, that's Florida for you. So what have I been doing lately? Well yesterday I cleaned out every cupboard and closet in our apartment, all the laundry is done, we now have a very detailed monthly budget, my Itunes is perfectly organized, I've watched a few lifetime movies, we have a blog, I've started a new book, and now I've finally run out of things to do, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Well I know the feeling of boredom well. Luckily I have somewhat started real life so I am doing much better. I don't really have a lot of suggestions for you. Especially since you aren't going to be there permenantly. But just keep telling yourself that this won't probably ever happen again in your life so try and enjoy it. It kind of works, but not really. Love ya!

The Larsons said...

WOW! You are bored! Have you read the twilight series!? If you haven't you need to!!! They are amazing and Iam in love with them! And yes..Devri is reading???? They are that great to get me to read..thats what my day is when I have nothing to do.. is read these books!

Trevor and Angie said...

Hey you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my these comments are great. You should really try burying yourself alive :) joke! But oh man, we really do miss you guys! I can tell you that watching so you think you can dance is not the same anymore. The people I watched it with don't like some of the people I do, and it was just, not the same! And it sounds like you have come up empty on things to do. How about, I have no idea. By the way I heard about Brody and GB getting robbed at gunpoint! That's way scary, I hope Richard is ok. Anyways, I'll be talking to you soon hopefully :)

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, have you worked as an OA yet? You'll have to let me know how you like that...

Barry and Heather Hill said...

Jena...found your blog on Devri's...e-mail me and i'll send you the link to my blog! Love ya tons! heatherjohill@yahoo.com