CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Cruise




Me and Richard went on a cruise with APX last week, and I know that sounds wonderful, but I think it was the worst thing we have ever done together. The boat was so old and dirty, the food was terrible, the pool had mold growing in it, and the only activity was a casino full of old people. We tried to make the best of the situation until it started raining and we were huddled under a small covering with the entire office. We would have jumped off and swam back to shore if Richard wasn't afraid of sharks. 

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Hahahahaha!!! You guys look like you had the time of your life!

Garrett said...

The picture of Rich with a gun up to his head is priceless. Sorry it didn't turn out as you had expected. Maybe next cruise will turn out better, no? Just be lucky you live next to the beach.

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Sounds like quite the adventure! :) haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh you guys are fantastic :) I'm sorry we weren't there with you on the cruise...actually we're not very sorry. Hahahaha but the pictures looked like good weather! At least the pictures turned out well :)

Ty and Em said...

Haha! I think the first picture of Richard says it all! Ha! SO funny... sorry it stunk!

The Larsons said...

hahaha! I love that you just posted this on here!

Casey and Kristi said...

hey I randomly found your blog so I hope you dont mind I say hi!!!! I didnt know you were livng in Florida, that is crazy!!! It looks like you are doing great though. Your wedding picture is beautiful!!!