CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Year Ago

Today is my little sisters birthday, Happy Birthday Maren, I love you! Unfortunately, today is also the day that one year ago, Karen, one of my best friends moms, passed away. This picture of her, Joni, and my mom brings so many emotions. I have so much love and such a great respect for these three women, and am so grateful to my own mom and all that she has done for me. Karen, along with her amazing daughter Devri, have played a major role in my life and will always hold a very special place in my heart. I love you Devs.  

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Good. Now i can comment all I want! Did you see I did a tag to you on my blog??? :) haha i know you love it and want to do it really bad! But don't be mad that you secretly love blogging! I am glad we all did a post about Karen. I can't believe it has been a year! Love you!

Unknown said...

I love you!!! Sorry about the other day you called when I was at work and then I have like 200 minuetes on my stupid phone, so I thought hmm I will wait till the end of the month and see how much I have left! ahah! I love you and thanks so much for the post-I have such great friends!Oh and Iam glad you joined in with me! ahah

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

YEA!! Welcome to the blog world! I'm SO GLAD you're in Florida!