CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My First Posting




I can't believe that I am making a blog! I used to make fun of all the people who had one and now here I am, sitting at home, alone, typing a post. I need to get a hobby. But before I find one here is a short update of our lives: We are living in Florida, selling security systems for the summer. Richard has been doing well, he is a born salesman. I have an internship at a nearby hospital and it's great. We love Florida. I wish we had more time to enjoy the sights. The only thing we do is exercise on the beach as you can see in the picture of us. What a life. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a little sad no one has commented on your beautifully sculpted bodies! Look how gorgeous you both are! Congratulations on all your hard work working out and setting up the blog :) we'll be rookies together how bout.